Congratulations to Neha Lingareddy and Brennan Schaffner on their accepted workshop paper for the “What Can CHI Do About Dark Patterns?” Workshop to be held virtually at CHI 2021. They will be discussing barriers to deleting an account on the top 20 social media platforms in the USA.
- Marshini gave a talk to Imagine All The People On A Trustworthy Internet at Gatech
- CHI 2021 Honorable Mention Award
- Neha and Brennan To Present on Dark Patterns in Social Media at CHI 2021 Workshop
- AIR lab Representing At The CompileHer Hackathon
- Arunesh Mathur Receives SIGCHI Outstanding Dissertation Award