- Are you a regular Netflix user?
- Are you living in the US?
- Are you over the age of 18?
If so, we would like to invite you to participate in a research study conducted by the University of Chicago!
What is this study about?
We want to learn about the user experience of content streaming platforms such as Netflix, as well as how and why these platforms used. By talking to various users, we hope to develop an understanding of the relationship between Netflix as a platform and its users.
What do I have to do to participate?
- Complete a survey on your demographics that should take about 5 minutes.
- Participate in a 45-60 minute interview in person or through a video conferencing platform such as Zoom.
I’d like to participate. How can I sign up?
- To participate in this study, fill out our contact form and we will be in touch to arrange a time to speak with you. Thank you for your time!
What do I get out of it?
- You will receive a link to a $25 Amazon gift card upon completing the questionnaire and virtual interview.
- You will have the chance to learn more about Netflix’s design through conversation about your experiences.
- With your help, we will develop user tools, experiments, and other future studies that empower users.
Marshini Chetty, University of Chicago
Brennan Schaffner, University of Chicago
Antonia Stefanescu, University of Chicago