Together with Helen Nissenbaum (Cornell Tech), Yan Shvartzshnaider (New York University) and Blase Ur (University of Chicago), Marshini co-organized and hosted the Virtual Town Hall on Contextual Integrity of Contact Tracing on September 22, 2020. This was a successful event with a lively virtual panel and breakout rooms with great panelists and session leaders from law, computer science, and communication disciplines to name a few. The video of the event will be made available soon but you can read more about the event at the PrivaCI website. This is our third event which we moved to virtual in 2020 owing to the pandemic. We aim to hold an in-person event in Chicago when that is possible but stay tuned for updates.
- Marshini gave a talk to Imagine All The People On A Trustworthy Internet at Gatech
- CHI 2021 Honorable Mention Award
- Neha and Brennan To Present on Dark Patterns in Social Media at CHI 2021 Workshop
- AIR lab Representing At The CompileHer Hackathon
- Arunesh Mathur Receives SIGCHI Outstanding Dissertation Award